.

Sunday, June 22, 2003

Well yestarday I was sleeping till 12pm and @ 9am the mail came and so did a notice to pick up chippy's package @ the post office I was so excited!! I went there 10 minutes after I saw the notice :) I didn't want to wait. He sent me a BEAUTIFUL 16 page letter :) I've read it 2 times already, he also sent ALOT more pictures of which one I'm making an 8x10...and a card that when I opened scared the lol outta me! it started playing "Wild thing" lol really loud!! hee hee. After all of that, he called me in the afternoon and we talked for a couple of hours :) it's so good to hear his sweet melochalic aussie voice...:) makes me melt...my mom kept asking me to look @ her so she could see the stars in my eyes lol...and after that me and my bro went to best buy to pick up my tv an dvd player hee hee. It's upstairs but I still haven't seen anything :( it's been raining ALL DAY today so I haven't been able to do ANYTHING, maybe later I will go to walmart....well I must go now and post in Diet blog...l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home