.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Ok here goes, I just made a project called "My Love Letter's" you can read all about it, there's a link on the side, I'm not sure if you can see it though cause village photos is down for about an hour grrrrr. I hope you guys like this new template, I also posted the pix of my shoes in my digi pic site, and I update my diet blog hee hee I've been busy it's 4am!! I have to be up @ 7am so I'm heading to bed after this entry. My throat hurts I dunno why. Today we got to work @ 12pm and left @ 7pm...I didn't much but surf around and chat hee hee. On friday the boss is leaving for Vaca for 2 wks so we are taking her out to lunch. I bought my tv at best buy last night, it's a 27inch Philips it's very pretty silver color :) and the picture is great! I left it there, since my room isn't done yet and I didn't feel like taking it home hee hee, so I probably will pick it up tommorow or friday. I wanna go see bruce almight w/Carlos on fri or just chill. I also am going to buy a wacom drawing tablet :) hee hee...I guess that's all I'm going shopping tommorow for curtains and bath stuff uggg I wish I was up there already Oh well guess I will be soon :) Don't forget to visit love letters! it's http://myloveletters.blogspot.com and look at my new digi pic and diet entry that's alot I know!! :) Hugs, and l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home