.

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Hi, I haven't posted any new pics, haven't taken any. Let's see since I last wrote which was on....Friday not much exciting has happend. I was w/my dad on father's day my brother ate dinner over here. I decided to paint the rest of my room but the bath isn't finished. I talked to M, last night from like 3am to 4:30..., I'm still waiting for his letter hee hee, ummmmmm today my mom got a snowcone machine she odered yuck :P wowoowow crushed ice lol what a waste of 30$ bucks lol. I'm about to throw this keyboard out the f*cking window, it sucks!! even though I have a brand new one and mouse I haven't used not till I move :) I downloaded: The wedding singer, Ghost ship, The breakfast club, Final Fantasy, The road to el dorado and now im downloading Spiderman, Cacth me if you can, Perfect Storm, One hour photo, The princess diaries and The Waterboy :) I'm gonna make dvd rips hee hee..I made a new dollie, and I have to get up early tomm at 7am because I'm going to walmart to get blinds and some other stuff...that's about it..boring huh? oh well atleast you listened!! ;) l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home