.

Saturday, June 21, 2003

Hi guys! One thing I just finished making a blog for my cousin Monique Please Please visit her :) make her feel welcomed in the bloggin world she's just starting out :) and she's a sweetheart :) Okay so nothing much, was going to see Bruce Almighty but I'm tired I didn't do much today except the usual...still haven't gotten my toes done hee hee will soon I have this color now!! bleh :/ Just imed my lil cousin Monique gave her this link :) :::Hey gurl::: lol whatever like she can hear me! am I babling?....my letter's in LAX from Chippy if anyone know's what that means please tell me!! .....I called 2 post offices and they don't know! :( ..oh well I have a major headache..so I might go to sleep cause I'm beat and I gotta be up early ya know :P So night :) and pls join Love Letters :) l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home