.

Monday, June 02, 2003

..they can only do haaaarm..!
Enjoy The Silence--
Calm and peaceful, you understand just how
beautiful silence can be when you're with your
loved one..


Which Depeche Mode song are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well I finally got my digital camera!! it's a canon 3.2 mp cam I love it!! it took me a while to make up my mind I think I drove the sales guy crazy but oh well hee hee I needed to ask questions cause im a good consumer lol :D today feels like such a friday I haven't written in here in a while cause I've been swampped. I posted a link to the bottom with a page where my pics are going to be including project ones there is only 1 posted because since I am in the process of moving all my stuff upstairs I put my camera away cause I don't want it to get messed up or dropped. I absolutley love depeche mode and I'm glad I got enjoy the silence it's one of my fav songs! I got this from cin's journal thx!!! I have loved the band since I was little my brother listened to it, I guess alot of my music tastes come from him, he has good taste :) he's a good kid lol well he's 7 yrs older than me ...hee hee but sometimes he acts like one! I also changed the layout :) it's cute and gurly I like it! I'm going to run some errands so I will write more later :) have a nice day everyone...l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home