.

Friday, June 27, 2003

Ok This week's song, was going to be in spanish again but since most of you don't know Spanish, I veto-d the decission lol. First I wanna say 3 things, Susan thx for joining Love Letters, you are now added :) Marie we all missed you , and I hope you have luck finding the job of your dreams and Nicole, GREAT JOB on the new doll, it's gorgeous :) okay now, it's almost 5 am and I have a 10:30 doc's appt. tommorow geez I have to be up @ 9am....so no work :D atleast that's good, Carlos is coming over...I went to the computer store downstairs in our building, and guess what?! I have a new stalker, the clerk ::yuck:: old man :( he keeps coming outside when im leaving, CRaZy guy and so does my MOM omg I didn't believe her @ first but the guy in the barber shop keeps starring @ her, I mean full blown stares!! yuck :P old guys :P lol What else let's see, im making a new temp for LL... I bought stuff for my bath.... that be all :P I have to go to sleep now, oh yeah I cheated on my diet :( I ate Chicken lo Mein mmmm but it's only day and I've been on it for a month so it's ok I guess...the lyrics to the song are below (translated) sucky, but read them it's an eye-opener some-how :) l8

------------------------------------------------------------------->

It's not enough to bring them to the world because it is obligatory because they are the base of the marriage or because you were mistaken in the account is not enough with taking them to the school to learn because in life every time is but hard to be what your father could not be It's not enough who of affection your you have given well little everything him because of the damn work and of the time he is not enough because when he wanted to speak of a problem your said maybe tomorrow it's very late, I am tired. It is not enough to buy everything to him what the new car wanted to buy itself before graduating that he lived what you have not lived is not enough believing your an excellent father because thats what people say says that your children never lack anything, it's not enough. Because when he wanted to talk to you of sex you blushed and left It's not enough because you had a problem buying something on the corner would resolve it, It's not enough buying him peculiar objects to him is not enough when what he needs it is affection to learn to give value to the things he has because you are not eternal to him it is not enough to punish him because he arrived late if you haven't noticed your boy is now a man, taller and stronger than you.

By: Franco De Vita, called "No Basta"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home