.

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Boy do I feel stupid. About 2 hours ago I said to myself lemme rest till some file that I was uploading was done. Ok I admit it! I was changing my template again lol don't worry to save myself from looking too stupid I won't put it up till next week lol, Anyways other that like I was saying...I'm having this dream..and I dream there's a guy in my room and I tell my dad look he took ......::::Wait::::.....never mind the joke was lame lol I heard it on the radio........but anyways I tell him that the guy's in here..and I say look the closet doors off he must of taken it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "cue the scream music" sooooo there's a tiny teeny miniscule noise in my room and I was up.... and I cover my head again lol so I'm thinking to myself ok......hmmmm if I cover my head will that prevent this mad man from killing me hmmmmmmmmmmm lol NO!!!! lol other than that you'll all be glad to know I'm chicked shit and I'm sitting here right now w/my bladder ready to explode and I won't go till there's a reasonable amount of sunlight outside..if I get killed they can atleast see me :) Maybe I shared a little too much there hee hee. Other than that I got home today, I went to my little cousin's house.....get this he is 2 yrs old..was born prematurly yet is SO SMART!......I'm talking to him and I scream out my mom's name is a different pronunciation........and they don't even call her that they call her by the short version..Rosy........and he looks @ me and screams back NO! VITAMIN lol ok.......You might be wondering hmmm WTF...well my mom's his godmother and in spanish the word for godmother is "Madrina" so when he was little he couldn't pronounce it calling her "Vitamina" lmao...so my mom is called Vitamin lol but I dun care if he calls me shitbrains that kid is cute!!! he's like Cary room room!!! and I'm like who wants to read a booook and he's like me me! lol and my other lil cousin was there as well she's like a couple months younger and she's like me me lol so I tell em ok and he's like here here.......cause I always sit on the floor when I read to him lol so I'm ok...lemme take off my shoes there annoying me...so I do and he's like wait! and I'm like ok and he takes his off and put's them neatly beside mine :) he's sooo cute!!! neways enough bout him lol y'all must be getting bored......I didn't get much sleep last night so when I got home I slept from 9-1 let's see that's 4 hrs...+2 I just had hey 6 hrs!! lol thats enough right! I don't think I can go back to sleep anyways another long entry :) they come out once and a while so enjoy em! lol l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home