.

Sunday, May 25, 2003

It was just too dark ok...lol it's 4:30 am and I'm up. I went to the office today around 11am....and we made appointments and stuff. We showed 2 houses today, the first one was rather small....and pricey but it was for investors.. but still the couple did not want it they thought it was too much. Although for the area it was in it was a good price! if you want a big house for a price like that, go to homestead. The next house was bigger and very nice!!
the kitchen was so pretty, it had cherry cabinets with stainless steel appliances and the rooms very a nice size overall the floorplan was very nice and they liked it alot so tommorow we are going to hop down to the office again to discuss price and stuff like that. The weekend was a total washout and I don't mean that in a bad way! it just rained alot...I bought a perfume on ebay last night, it's Anna Sui's signature frangance. I used the "buy it now" option and payed through paypal today!!! I can't wait till it get's here...2 days priority mail. The guy still hasn't left me feedback I was hoping today since I did pay him promptly the next day!! that's fast! I used to be so irresponsible w/ebay till I created another account now I pay everything on time!!! im a good ebayer hee hee. I'm also thinking of what digicam I wanna get, I know I was more than 3mp but which one I don't know yet. I'm excited I know I'm going to go picture crazy! I hope I find one soon, I decided to change my temp I was getting tired of dark colors. I tried this one for blogger a long time ago but I didn't know how to properly code so I couldn't use it. I like it now. The song is Aussie just like my sweety! So I decided to use it!...it's 4:47 I want to get atleast 2 more hours of sleep then wake up wash my hair and pick out a nice outfit...im thinking red it looks nice on me!! it's been a long time since I've written such a long entry! I expect comments l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home