.

Sunday, May 18, 2003

Well this is my new temp. I know I change it so much you can't even keep up with the last one hee hee. I still feel terrible. I've trie ny-quil and advil and if it doesn't work anymore tomm I'm gonna try something new. Yestarday was terrible fever and stuff but today it's just the damn flu! I did have a nice suprise chippy called me and we talked for 2 hours or so :) as much as I love talking to him I had to let him go I couldn't keep up w/myself and my voice was going and stuff. Later that night I talked to Carlos...and on the phone till bout 4am. I also talked to nicole and alex :) I had fun I went only I didn't really have anything else to do really. I hope you like this new temp :) it took a while to make I had to change all the colors and make the images and stuff. The song is from "Charlies Angels" I love that movie...I think I dreamt of it as well. I can't wait to go the matrix reloaded soon as I'm better I'm gonna go see it. Carlos went w/out me :( As soon I called his house and they told me he was out I thought ugh that asshole lol he went to see it!!!! but he promised to go see it again w/me he better. I love keanu :) hee hee Anyways I'm gonna go lay down for a while now ::btw Marie:: I'm listening to Mariah :) hee hee "Honey"...well it's over now..l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home