.

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Well apart from Sat8, and 3 For Thrusday I am going to start doing the survey above. I spent the day today @ my lil cousins house. Just the girls (Mom, Me, My cousin's Mom, and My other little cousin) Well and him hee hee so girls and a lil boy. He's turning 2 on the 11th so we had to plan his bday party. My mom rented a play house for his party which is 15x15 HUGE!, cause they live in a ranch and a HUGE house, so there going to make it "cowboy" theme with Ponies for the kids and everything! About 150 people are going to go, yea! that many all there parties are huge. I'm gonna go w/my friend Carlos, cause I dun wanna be bored hee hee. My mom also bought him a bracelet, with his name engraved. She's his godmother. I bought him his first tri-cycle and I KNOW that's gonna be his fav gift, I'm gonna take it a day in adavance because I dun wanna be beat out! hee hee. We are going to decorate the party and stuff, were getting 100 helium balloons and alooooooooot of other stuff. Off that topic, I can't belive what is happening in Iraq, but I'm happy!! I know this is close to the end. They were talking bout if it was so easy to invade and maybe kill Sadaam, why can't we invade and kill fidel in Cuba? Well as much as I want it to be free, I dun wanna die. I know Fidel has BAD weapons from Russia, and I live in Miami 90 miles away from Cuba. So leave it be, cause I know Fidel won't run and he'll fuck us all over. Sorry. I curse a bit in here. Anaways this is a long ass entry soooooooo I will write more tommorow or maybe later, but I still have to build the bike and print some decorations out So I dunno! l8

----
20 Questions!

1.How old are you? 20 :)
2.How many brothers & sisters do you have? 1 Older brother he is 27..
3.How many first cousins do you have? 1 He is umm 19 now...or just turned 20
4.How long have you been in your current relationship? Whew lol, about a yr and a half!
5.How old were you when you had your first girlfriend/boyfriend? First bf, hmm I think 16.
7.How many rooms are there in your house? 6 and 1/2
8.How long have you lived in your current house? 20 yrs!
9.How long have you been 'online' (years)? 5+
10.How long have you worked for your current employer? Not long..
11.What makes you happy? Talking to people I care about
12.What makes you sad? Thinking...about far away lands :(
13.What makes you angry? People who insult my intellengence, aka liars.
14.What makes you laugh? Good Jokes, My lil cousin
15.What makes you cry? Love's paths
16.What makes you feel helpless? Things I can't control.
17.What are you passionate about? Love, Nature..Happiness!
18.What do you worry about? I'm not a big worrier, but I DO worry.
19.What scares you? Not reaching, who I want.
20.What makes you feel sick? Sadness makes me sick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home