.

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Well im a little better this week, my brother moved out on friday so I have to move upstairs and paint what a drag, but that's what I want. I've missed writing in here this week but I wasn't up to it. I just finished watching charmed and it's my fav episode so far :) online love hee hee and it turned out wickedly good :) which reminds me I miss chippy, we haven't talked this week but he emailed me last night, so now atleast I know he is ok and I can live with that till we meet and I fall into his arms :) in M-i-a. Anyways that's about it, I'm gonna miss my brother and I keep thinking about how life is going to be very different now. I feel old, he's not living here anymore it's not the same but I guess that's just the natural path of life. By the way I heard a really funny insult lol here it is: "Your so ugly, that the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand went through the toilet paper" hee hee here is Sat 8 l8.

Saturday-8: "Why?"
  1. Why so many of us drool in our sleep and wake with that nasty crusty stuff in our eyes?
    I dunno, it's kinda nasty though yuck!

  2. Why can we not remember the last person to tell us that we were beautiful or smart but we can remember all 15 people who told us how ugly and how much of a habitual screw up we are?Because, put downs seem to be popular in the human race, so we can't forget the day someone devistated us!

  3. Why do any of us care 30 years later whether it has "great taste" or is "less filling"?
    Ya, know I have no clue what the heck you mean by this question so basically I'm not going to answer!

  4. Why is it that it seems that every human being feels that they have always loved more than they were loved in return? Doesn't logic suggest that for someone to love more at least someone somewhere much have loved less? And in addition, why do we have this gauge to major how much we love versus how we have been loved? Is this supposed to matter?Well yeah, cause no one wants to be w/someone who loves you less than you love them, on the other hand you gotta give them time for those feelings to develope...

  5. Why is it that these places have 9-point, 14-point, 21-point inspections of your vehicles and cannot just check the damn car?
    Cause they gotta check every aspect of the car as they say and charge you up the ass!

  6. Along the same lines as number 4, why has NO ONE has ever blown a relationship?
    Who wants to admit it was there fault?! raise your hands please and then email me so I could put you in the hall of fame or something..

  7. Why is it that worst thing a person can do it always the things that we are not doing no matter how wrong the things we are doing may be?
    Another one of those pondering Q's who know's people don't like to admit things..

  8. Why is it that the opposite sex is so needy, possessive, brain dead, uncaring, selfish, disappointing, careless, lame, willing/unwilling to talk too much, willing/unwilling to communicate, never knows what they're doing, thinks they know
    everything, need to be taught everything, picky, inflexible, insensitive and so on and so forth?

    Because one of us has to be, and it's not the women! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home