.

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Well I just installed a comments thingy here, it's pretty cool it has over 30 smilies so leave comments!, today I did what I did. I went to do some needed shopping. I went to mbe, and I started putting together my little cousin's tricycle and after 2hours of frustration ( I put a wrong piece somewhere and it's stuck!) I gave up thankfully it came with another piece for stupid people like me! So tommorow I will continue. I have putting things together, im such a blond when it comes to that!. It frustrates me so much to sit there and be able to do things quickly. Also our portable flyer houses came today, in the big brown ups truck :) hee hee now we are going to have alot more business thank god that's why im going to buy an i paq it's so pwetty right? Sometimes I find myself out and a realtor calls and I don't have the info, so this will help me get organized, *I hope* (g) wonder if hmmmm. Right now I decided to move to another website on geocities, my old address was bugging me, and this way it's more private. I still will keep the other yahoo email addy, this is just to move outta the name "lovecary" I've had it since 1999! which is a good thing cause old users get more email space hee hee. Anyways im gonna get to work on the site maybe I will finish some of it before bed tonight, make sure to leave some comments :) hee hee l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home