.

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Well I just got home and I am beat, last night I was talking to Nic online and I fell asleep!! even talking to Carlos I was zzzz on the phone :) when I woke up the phone was off and Carlos was gonnnnne. I officially moved here to blogger. I just have to email all of my friends to tell them. My cousin came here today with his dad on there horses and my dog was barking outta control hee hee there horses are SOOOOOO pretty. I got my little cousin a little tykes tricycle I know he is going to love it. He's turning 2 and it's for ages 2-4. I really likes this new diary log look. I am going to mail boxes ect tommorow, hee hee. I'm gonna mail some stuff I've been putting off. I dun know what the schedule is tommorow but I deff have to do that! I didn't do much today like I said, I slept till 2pm I rested well and tonight im going to get early sleep after this entry so I can be up early tommorow when the sun shines.l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home