.

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Oh by the way here is Sat8, I skipped it last week and I wanted to do it again just for the hell of it cause I really hate when I skip it :) hee hee so here goes today's 2nd entry.


Saturday-8: "The War and I"


Let's make this clear. Are you against the war? Why or why now? I'm am with the war, I against people who protest it. We are at a very vital time now and people shouldn't be out in the street wasting police officers time. Destroying property, and preventing people from living normal lives. I think if you want to voice your opinion go on the net, write an article do something anything but that!


Are you agree with what Bush is doing right now? Explain.Yes I do, I think he is trying to prevent something bad from happening in the future.


How do you feel about Saddam? Did you feel the same about him before the war? To be honest, I never really thought about it. I guess I've always felt that he was a dic, tator :) and that he should be outta power.


Why are many foreign countries against the war? Do they have their own personal reasons for their own country by defending it? I have a strong opnion about countries that aren't supporting us. They don't wanna get in the pool like the rest of us and wet there ass. O.k I think people should stop being so greedy and remember that the USA helps every country when there is trouble and we should all lend a hand to eachother.


If you were an Iraqi: are you agree with what Saddam is doing right now? No!, I never go with the flow and I don't let people make my mind up for me, that's why I live here, in the land of the free.


If you lived in a "not-so-big-and-strong" country and your country were attacked by a super power country, what would you do?
Fight for my coutry.


If you were the President of the US, would you stop the war now? No, I would go for the objected of ending the regim and freeing the people of Iraq.


Can you tell when the war will be over? And who will be "the winner"? I belive we will previl and go outta of this war with our head raised high because we came in with one foot foward and that's how we shall leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home