.

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Hey I moved! no wait I didn't im still @ diaryland I have to see what's up there but I deff was getting tired of d-land. I'm chatting w. Nic on the zonk now lol, and Carlos on the phone :) it's like digi-chat hee hee I had such a long daytoday we were out showing houses from 9am till freaking 7pm I was so tired I passed out in the car I was snoring my mom was like, hello people are walking by cause the window was open and my brother was upstairs getting some papers done :) but all ended well I'm just gonna lounge on Sunday im not even gonna think of going out I'm so tiredit's not an option for me :) I just wanna mellow out and watch tv all day. I haven't watched tv since I gave mine to my mom cause I'm not really a "tv" person. It's 3:37 am now and I'm sleepy kinda but I can live without sleeping for an hour or so, if I drop in bed with the lights off I will start snoring on the phone, well this is my first entry in blog spot commemarative :) well :) gotta do some more stuff in here before I move in geez sounds like im moving to an apt whatever :) gonna fix stuff maybe change some stuff I know, I'm a maniac :) but a loving one!!!!! l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home