.

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Saturday 8, My best friend!

1.I met my best friends online in Jan 1998(Carlos), and Sometime in 2000(Marie).

2.S/he was born on Feburary 11(Carlos), and Nov11?(Marie)and s/he lives in Miami(Carlos),and Singapore(Marie).

3.My best friend loves to eat Chocolate lizards(Marie) and Spaghetti(Carlos) and hates color of Lime(Marie) Hot pink(Carlos) .

4.The most significant similarity we share is that we both can be very jealouse and possesive(Marie) and Dorky(Carlos)!

5.I think the best quality of my best friend is her/his compassion and love(Marie), Willingness to listen and lend you hand(Carlos).

6.If I could do one thing that can make my best friend happier, it would be to make there travel dreams come true(Marie) and to make something he wants come true, it's private!(Carlos), and find out what that damn songs name is for him!

7.I love my best friend more than, not more then but I think of both of them like my brother and sister.

8.This is what I want to say,

Marie- You've been my real gurl friend when all of them have failed me in the past and I just want you to know that I'm always here for you through thick and thin to listen and help in anyway. Carlos, dude what can I say when I was 15 I tried to hook you up with my ex best friend, and we became friends in the process and I thank god, because you are a sweet sweet guy who deserves his dreams to come true an I love you both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home