.

Friday, May 09, 2003

Hey! I'm back writing in my journal but not alot because I haven't finished my room. Lemme re-cap you on what's been going on the last week. I decided to start real estate school and my mom as well so there are going be three realtors in this house. My friend started looking for a house with us stupidly without any money so we have to wait a month or two before we can start looking again. I've missed my online time all this week. We looked at three apartments they were all nice but the last one was the biggest. I went to visit my brother at his apartment and tommorow at 7:30 I gotta be outta here to show a house...hopefully the guy will slap a contract on that baby :) hee hee and hopefully one of our closings is soon. I gotta finish my brother's .com this week and I have to dedicate the weekend to move atleast some of the stuff upstairs maybe I can get some help from Carlos. I'm still not done painting the bathroom is half-assed. I can't paint in there! I have to freaking paint the walls 80 times cause the color that's going on is lighter than the one on the bottom :( I rather paint my room 100 times then that bath!! lol Let's see what else. I'm getting my pda soon it's the ipaq it's so pretty. Umm what else.. I dun remember anything else important so I guess I will write more tommorow :) I've missed you all!!! l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home