.

Monday, May 12, 2003

Well as you can see the new song is up, I've also added a little bit further down in the side bar a poll so you can vote for the next artist you'd like to hear so check that out!..Also I finally finished my long awaited diet blog there is also a link on the side. I had registered for it when I signed up for this blog but I hadn't started it. Next week or the beggining of the other I will be starting the diet I just cacthed up to it so check it out and if you wanna sign the gbook it's for that and tips and stuff since I didn't add a zonk board to it :) Mother's day was good, I gave my mom a silver heart w/necklace a boyds teddy and my granny I gave a silver chain with a virgin mary charm very pretty if I must say so myself! They went to my cousins house around 6pm but the be honest I wasn't feeling good so I stayed behind did some laundry and fell asleep for a couple of hours. That's all I did today, tommorow is a big day but by the end of the week I should be able start buying stuff for my room! I'm excited and I have my eye on this bed set in the brylane home cataloge it's gorgeous! and it matches my walls! Anyways comments are always welcomed :) g'night...and as always l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home