.

Saturday, April 19, 2003

Hi! I'm making blinkies now :) heehee made 2 for Marie's journal and the one here, but I dun like mine (I have a virgo trait!) Ms.Perfectionist hee hee. If ANYONE wants one lemme know. So anyways other than that, I talked to MJ today and I loved it! even if it was brief. I've missed so much and even though we are oceans apart, our love will prevail. I'm hoping to meet him this xmas and spend time with my beautiful chippy. I dunno what will happen when he goes back, I will probably end up down under cause I don't think I could live without him :) Anyways I was planning on going to sleep 3 hrs ago but I started with the blinkies but I most go now, if anyone could tell me how to change this font size and take off the numbers after backblog I'd appreciate it! l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home