.

Sunday, April 20, 2003

Happy easter! :) Hope your all having a good one. I had an intersting day. One of my puppies died :( that's 2 this week. I cried. But if my dog dies, omg I don't even wanna think it but then I will be VERY sad. I love levy sooooooo much, she's sooo cute n kind. Enough bout the sad stuff. I made another blinkie for Connie today but I dun think she's posted them yet So can't wait to see that! I talked to MJ today for bout 1 hr, we had a nice talk. I miss our long talks I miss him :( oh well. ::No, you shouldn't be worried, my heart belongs to MJ!:: that was too him duh! I talked to Marie last night hee hee was sending her blinkies as well. I boughts LOADS of candy and chocolate for easter but we couldn't find plastic eggs for the life of us, No hay nadie con huevos en Miami!! lmao, **Cin you understand right!** tommorow baskets and all for my lil cousin and on Monday PAINT! Finally, went to home depot today and found the color I wanted so I'm finally going for it, still gotta find the bath curtain and furniture and wood blinds (white they match) but I will pry the digicam from my bro's hand and take a momentary pic I guess. Well that be all. l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home