.

Monday, September 15, 2003

Well today I'm not the happiest person alive, for personal reasons. But I've messed up alot in things so I guess I deserve what's happening in my personal life right now. I am not watching the disney channel, I was watching the tv version of honey I shurnk the kids, and I was hoping "CHiPS" Was on tonight gotta love the corny Erick Estrada shows lol. I was here w/ T- and Carlos...and we chilled for a while then they ate dinner here. It's funny T- and I were talking last night, and she told me when we talked she thought we were only gonna talk on the phone a few times and that's it, and when we met she thought we were only going to chill once and a while, now she knows my whole family and we hang out every wkend lol her me and carlos are always planning and doing something, I GUESS that's instant friend soup lol just add the love (awww) not lol we are going to the gym everyday and I MIGHT start school w/her aswell, let's see where this goes. After we all ate dinner, she left cause she works tonight, 10-6am sucks..I know and Carlos and I stayed doing nothing... then around 2am she beckond us to bring some asprin to her @ work and we got lost and blah blah I came home lol anyways I get my new dsl modem tommorow YES lol & I can't WAIT to play the sims online lol I've missed like 2wks already :( anyways early day tommorow so l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home