.

Friday, August 29, 2003


This is my brother, on his celly pretending to be important JK lol he is important :) he's a very nice guy. I've wanted to post this picture for a while but I haven't had the chance to with being addicted to tso and all...hee hee Don't you LOVE my new template my friend deb helped me make it! it's absolutley lovely there are just some other things I have to fix on it hee hee I haven't been clubbing yet, but I did have a good bday, a nice party with a nice cake and nice people...I want to have some fun this wkend though labor day :) tomm I have a doc's appt @ 10:45 am and I was DYING of how sleepy I was the other day so I should get going soon....I love this new temp :) im gonna be writing almost everyday?! Hey does anyone know what's wrong with my comment thingy? l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home