.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well I can't say I've been very happy lately, My dsl modem broke so I have to wait till Saturday for the new one to be delivered. I haven't talked to M since god knows when, and I don't know what's going on in his head. Nair, gave me a killer rash on my legs so I look horrible and it itches so much I caused bleeding. but I did move upstairs and it feels great up here, I went to a nightclub the other night and danced till 5am. I've been going out every wkend. I haven't played TSO since a week ago cause of dsl and I miss it. I got a 2 month trial of aol. ummm other than that what I can say?! same ol life drama's with me. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!! she's such a sweet wish her a happy bday won't ya?! she's on my list of friend she's happily :) well I will write more later change the song on saturday and the picture when I get dsl back l8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home