.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

How long does this thing take to update my new profile picture? Why am I writing in here again? It's been 2 yrs since I stopped here, or one.. but I never got rid of this thing. Maybe b/c I don't want to pay for hosting and get my own .com I rather own small business names. I'm dabbling in that now you know? That's enough info. I'm @ work right now typing this with no one around me I can't wait to go though , I'm so hungry it's not even funny I haven't eaten all day not even water! It's incredibly stupid on my part , what can I say? I'd drink some green tea but im too lazy to get up and make some from that lipton-instant tea pack. Just add water! I'm watching a couple of things on ebay and considering buying a TSO (the sims online) account. I have to find something to entertain my mind with like page designing I can't get back in that game. I was in it for 2 yrs. That's enough. I might transfer all my posts here to blogger from LJ just to have more here. I doubt I'd stop on LJ considering I payed $15dollars to remove a stinking _ underscore from my name I don't know what I'm going to do yet. All I know is that I hope I make my mind up soon.. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home